開放知識基金會 (Open Knowledge Foundation，後簡稱 OK) 是一個於2004年在英國劍橋成立的非營利性組織，長期致力於在數位時代推廣各類形式的開放知識。近年來它已經活躍於全球30多個國家和地區，並主要著眼於開放資料和開放政府的推廣和支持。其核心的 CKAN 專案已經被包括英國、美國等多個國家使用，來建立國家開放資料平台。在開放資料的推廣和教育，Open Knowlege 和 P2PU 合作建立的資料學院 (School of Data) 以及其組織社群編寫的開放資料手冊 (Open Data Handbook) 和資料新聞學手冊 (Data Journalism Handbook)、開放預算視覺化 (OpenSpending) 和你的錢到哪去了 (Where Does My Money Go) 等，都得到了廣泛的關注。除此以外，開放知識基金會目前總計有15個不同主題的工作群組 (Working Group)，這包含了教育、交通、文化、以及永續發展等不同領域推廣開放知識的理念。
這是開放知識基金會台灣 (Open Knowledge Taiwan) 的網站。本網站由英國開放知識基金會與地區代表們所維護。
- Amanda Lu (2016~)- London School of Economics and Political Science MSc in Global Media. Masters Candidate from 2015. Her interests lie at the intersection of technology innovation and regulation. Passionate in examining net-neutrality in content service provider. She has also kicked off a non-profit platform – Woosh for enhancing youth global mobility in 2013.
- Crystal Tu (2014~)– A quantitative ecologist/oceanographer by training, Chen-Yi Tu (Crystal) is experienced in storytelling with various types of data. She is the one of the founding members of DSP, a social enterprise dedicated to data science training and consultancy for solving real world problem. She is also the co-founder of OceanSays, a blog that reflects her background in oceanography and enthusiasm in sharing information and knowledge. As she is passionate about exploring the edge of human knowledge, usually you can find her in a library, museum or UNESCO World Heritage Site when she is out of office.
- De-Hua Luo (2016~) Ph.D. student of Institute of Political Science at Tunghai University, research interests are including Democratization and Local Politics. And recent also passionate about the field of internet fragmentation. He is a qualified Krav Maga instructor, and a founding member of TTRDA (Taiwan MIL & LE Tactical Research & Development Association), an NGO for the military and law enforcements to exchange skill and knowledge for national and civil security.
- TH Schee (2013~) – Solo moto ride across .au at 15 | Mayoral Advisor (Taipei) on Smart City & Economic Development | Views mine | Twitter and Blog.
- Camyale Chao (2015)- Camyale Chao has been working in the public fields near 20 years. He studied Ph.D. in Politics at the University of York in the UK, and also studied Ph.D. in Educational Policy and Management at the National Taipei University of Education. He served as the Deputy Director of APEC Research Center for Typhoon and Society (ACTS) for 4 years, and the Executive Director of International Affairs of the Meteorological Society in Taiwan since 2013.
- Yinglee Tseng (2014~) – As a senior consultant and advisor in project management, Yinglee Tseng has abundant experiences in share the guidelines of the strategic management for civil society organizations and non-profit or non-government organizations. Since 2010, she started to follow and involve citizen participation issue, mainly promoted by the Open Government Partnership movement, led by the United States and the other seven countries worldwide. She operated the first citizen participation project for the South Region Water Resources, WRA, MOEA of the central government in Kaohsiung of Taiwan in 2012. Receiving two masters’ degrees in International Commercial Policy and Law and Economics in the US, now, she is working on the doctoral program in Public Administration at the University of Baltimore, and she has been residing in Baltimore City since 2006.
- Land Chin (2014~2015)– Studied multimedia computer-assisted instruction in motor learning, worked in unmanned aerial system industry as an instructor, now walking on the path toward data science. Blog at: http://baroqueblender.blogspot.tw/
- Ying Zhu (2014~2017) – Co-founder of Code for Tomorrow initiatives and has been engaged in open data, government website and technology topics for nearly a decade. Also reviewer of Taiwan in the Open Data Index 2014 and Taiwan Open Data Census. Twitter and Blog and more.